Whenever you are trying to bet on sports or games, you are always worried about whether the casino, online or not, is safe. Well, this is not something you would have to worry about when you decide to go with Wintop as your prime betting platform.
What is Wintop?
A highly regarded online casino, here you can bet on sports and play different games that are going to give you a lot of fun, excitement, and, if you play your cards well, some potential big winnings. We make sure that every part of the process is as transparent and safe as possible.
There is a point that has to be mentioned: everything that happens in this platform is paid through our digital currency, TOKO. It can be bought on Ethereum and you need to download a Metamask Wallet in order to use it on Wintop.
How to start playing with us?
Whether you are playing games, as you can pick them on Wintop, or you are betting on sports events such as the 2022 World Cup, there are certain instructions that you need to pay attention to in order to bet on the platform.
The steps are as follows:
- ↪️ First and foremost, you have to register and create an account on Wintop.
- ↪️ Get a crypto wallet. Everything that you bet on in our platform is paid through the TOKO currency, so you will need a crypto wallet in order to use it.
- ↪️ Stock up TOKO coins. Now that you are all set, buy as many TOKO coins as you want to in order to participate in the betting process. As mentioned earlier, this is your path to execute the bets and to be able to profit later on.
- ↪️ Select a game or a sport. Choose a match like, say, Netherlands against Senegal and you bet on who is going to score, the final result, and so on. You do that through the use of the TOKO coins you recently acquired.
We make sure that the experience is as safe as possible and through the use of the TOKO currency you are going to feel a lot more at peace knowing that you are betting with one of the finest new currencies in the crypto business!
Qatar 0 – Ecuador 2
The World Cup has finally begun in Qatar! After years of anticipation, the most important sports event in the world has started, and it began with Ecuador defeating Qatar, the host nation, in the opening game. It was a fun, exciting start to the tournament, but it also told us a lot about the two teams.
Who were the best players? What conclusions can we make from this game? How does this game affect the other two teams in Group A, Senegal and the Netherlands? Let’s find out.
- Qatar: 0
- Ecuador: 2 Scored by Enner Valencia (16’ and 31’)
- ⚽ Ecuador with Gustavo Alfaro as head coach: Alexander Domínguez; Ángelo Preciado, Félix Torres, Piero Hincapié, Pervis Estupiñán; Alan Franco, Carlos Gruezo, Moisés Caicedo; Ángel Mena, Michael Estrada, Enner Valencia.
- ⚽ Qatar with Felix Sanchez as head coach: Saad Al Sheeb; Pedro Miguel, Bassam Al-Rawi, Boualem Khoukhi, Abdelkarim Hassan, Homam Ahmed; Karim Boudiaf, Abdelaziz Hatem, Hassan Al Heidos; Almoez Ali, Akram Afif.
Experience in the World Cup:
- 💡 Qatar: This is their first time in the World Cup, and they are the host nation.
- 💡 Ecuador: This is their fourth time in the World Cup (also played in 2002, 2006 and 2014).
Analysis of the game
Even though the opening ceremony had a lot of flair, passion and beautiful sights, it was the Ecuador national team that brought it to the pitch today. Despite the fact that it was a fun game, boosted by the impact of being the first game in this edition of the World Cup, there was an air of predictability in the events that were unfolding.
Most pundits, experts, and football fans as a whole were expecting Ecuador to take the initiative and for Qatar to sit back, soaking up the pressure and try to hit on the counter, which is exactly what happened and probably played to the hosting nation’s doom in this game.
It definitely played to Ecuador’s strengths and Alfaro’s boys took advantage of the situation. If you were a betting man or woman, this was the right decision to go with in this World Cup opening game.
The Ecuadorians had a goal disallowed at the beginning of the game, but despite not counting, it only seemed to cement their dominance as they were passing the ball fluidly with little to no resistance from Qatar.
The defensive work off-the-ball of the local team was fairly mundane, and they didn’t put the Ecuador players under a lot of pressure when they were on the ball throughout most of the World Cup opening.
There was also the mental element playing a role in this situation. Players such as the Qatari goalkeeper, Saad Al Sheeb, looked really nervous throughout the game, probably due to the sheer immensity of this being the first ever World Cup match for their nation.
On the other hand, the players from Ecuador seemed to have seized the opportunity, growing in confidence and taking control of the match as Qatar didn’t know what to do to get back into the soccer game.
Overall, Ecuador came out with purpose and direction and took advantage of the passivity that Qatar showed during the vast majority of the game.
It was the kind of game that was so predictable before it happened and the reality is that neither of the two teams proved that analysis wrong.
Ecuador, now with three points, had a lot more control over their destiny as they know one victory against Senegal or the Netherlands pretty much secure them to qualify for the next round of the World Cup.
It’s going to be a very rough tournament for Qatar as they were not prepared for this competition in terms of squad quality!