Online casino bonuses are there for two reasons, to reward players and to attract more players. Players can be rewarded for everything from opening an account at a casino, depositing money, playing fairly regularly, and referring friends. These bonuses make players happy because they feel they are getting a good deal, and casinos know that their bonuses will also bring new players to their doorstep.
Bonuses will come with conditions and requirements so players can’t just grab the cash and run, but these aren’t as difficult to complete as they once were. Many players go on the hunt for bonuses to capitalize on the many bonuses offered by the various online casinos.
Kinds of casino bonuses
Casino bonus icon there are many kinds of casino bonuses players can take advantage of and below we have listed some of the most common ones you will see:
1. Welcome bonus: The first and presumably the most worthwhile reward you will find at a web-based casino is their welcome reward. The welcome bonus is the bonus a casino will use to attract new players – which would explain why it is the most lucrative as they gain a new player who will potentially continue playing at their casino. Most of these welcome bonuses will be a deposit bonus of a certain percentage. It could be a 100%, 200%, or even up to a 500% match deposit bonus. The casino will match your first deposit with the percentage shown, which means that at a minimum you will get double the amount of your first deposit.
2. Deposit bonuses: These are essentially the same things you might expect from a welcome bonus at a casino. However, these bonuses are not limited to new players only, so anyone can take advantage of them. Generally speaking, you won’t get as good a deal as with a welcome bonus, but you can still find deposit bonuses of up to 200%. It is always essential to read the wagering requirements and maximum withdrawal limits with bonuses like this. This is because you will need to know how much money you will need to wager before you can withdraw any winnings from your free bonus money.
3. No deposit bonus: Another type of bonus is the no deposit bonus, a bonus that is essentially free money in exchange for creating an account at an online casino. A player doesn’t need to deposit their own money to claim the no-deposit bonus. These bonuses are usually relatively small, so don’t expect much more than between $5 and $20 at most. Also, you should make sure you fully understand the terms of these types of bonuses as it is not always easy to get your hands on the winnings. You may need to deposit money and meet certain play requirements before you can withdraw your winnings.
4. Reload bonus: Different online casinos additionally offer their players reload bonuses on specific days of the week. These are again commonly like store bonuses, in which you will get somewhat more on top of your store sum. You will not get a rate near that of a welcome reward, yet why should we turn our noses up regarding free cash to play with?
5. Free spins: One more extremely normal kind of reward that you will find at online casinos is free spins. In some cases, these will be offered with a match store reward as a welcome reward, however different times a casino may simply offer them to their faithful players. Free spins are what you could think they are. This is a set number of free spins that can be utilized at a gathering or a particular online opening. Likewise with some other rewards, in any case, it is vital for perused the terms and know about any playthrough prerequisites you might have to meet to open any collected profit.
6. Insurance betting: These types of bonuses will be used in the sports betting area of an online casino should it have one. Not all online casinos have sportsbooks, but there are plenty that does. Insurance bets are given to players who make a deposit, and a bet up to a certain value will be protected by insurance. This means that your first bet up to a certain value will be returned to you if it doesn’t win – so you can try again.
7. Matching betting bonus: One more reward saved for sports betting is matched betting bonuses. You might be able to figure out how these work just by name, but if not, we’ll fill you in. Essentially, with this type of bonus, any bet you place up to a certain amount will be matched by the bookmaker. This means that a $40 bet on your favorite football team winning will now become an $80 bet.
8. Referral bonus: Online casinos are always on the lookout for new players, as you would expect, and they know that players will always have other friends who enjoy playing as well. For this reason, many are implementing special bonuses for anyone who refers to a friend and giving them a bit more personalization. You could be rewarded with free money to play, free spins, or something else of good value to you as a player if you were to bring a new player into the casino. Your prices will often improve as you recruit.
9. VIP and High Roller Bonuses: While the majority of us are happy enough to gamble for small amounts at an online casino, some have the budget and ability to gamble a lot more. These players are known as high rollers and these guys aren’t going to settle for a small $200 bonus that most of us would be more than happy with.
This is why many casinos will create high-roller bonuses that cater to their highest-spending players. These bonuses differ from casino to casino, so if you are a high roller, be sure to do your research on this type of bonus before deciding which one to use.
If you are interested in the world of bonuses take a look here.